AECOS Inc.     LIST OF PROJECTS
TERRESTRIAL, AQUATIC, and MARINE REALMS
- Kaunakakai Ferry System improvements, coral transplantation plan. Prep. for Wilson Okamoto Corp. AECOS 1211B: 19 pp. February 2012.
- Biological Resources Update for the Geary Property (TMK: (1) 4-5-032: 001) in Kaneohe. Prep. for Wil Chee Planning, Inc. [AECOS Consultants: E. Guinther] AC114: 3 pp letter report. January 2012.
- Avifaunal surveys and assessment of impacts to all listed species for the Kaneohe-Kailua sewer main upgrade project alternatives. Prep. for Wilson Okamoto Corp. AECOS No.
1215E: 17 pp. December 2010.
- Biological survey of an offshore aquaculture pen moored temporarily in Kawaihae Small
Boat Harbor. Prep. for Kona Blue. AECOS No. 1236: 7 p. June 2010.
- Studies relevant to restoration efforts in Kawai Nui Marsh.[AECOS Consultants: E. Guinther, R. J. Moye, and S. A. Cattell]. AC028. March 2006.
- Sea turtles at Kaupoa on West Molokai. AECOS No. 869: 4 p. August 1996.
- Report of Findings: Water Column Samples AECOS No. 865A: 2 p. June 1996. & Report of Findings: Sediment Samples. AECOS No. 865B: 4 p. June 1996 [sorting and taxonomy of client collected wetland samples].
- Results of Microscopic Examination for Diatoms (Bacillariophyceae) in Two Sediment Samples from the Hawaii Convention Center Site. AECOS No. 834A: 8 p. August 1995.
- A taxonomic analysis of stomach contents from loggerhead turtles (Caretta caretta). AECOS No. 697: 12 p. August 1992
- Monitoring of Gambierdiscus toxicus on marine macroalgae during construction of the lagoons at Ko Olina Resort, West Beach, Oahu. AECOS No. 566: 12 p. 1989.
- Impacts assessment for the Mauna Lani Cove development with regard to humpback whales. AECOS No. 588. 1989.
- Supplemental biological studies made during ferromanganese crust resource assessment cruises in the Hawaiian Islands EEZ and their application to an environmental assessment
of ocean mining operations. AECOS No. 416: 105 p. 1986.
- Bioassay and bioaccumulation species list for dredged material testing in the Hawaiian Islands. AECOS No. 395: 57 p. July 1984.
- OTEC/TRW Phase II Impact Studies, Macro-fouling. AECOS No. 399: 30 p. November 1983.
- Zooplankton and larval fish near the Honouliuli Deep Ocean Outfall. Interim report. AECOS N0. ???, 28 p + appendices. July 1983.
- Coastal ecosystem pamphlet (U.H. Sea Grant Program). AECOS No. 202. 1980.
- Zooplankton and larval fish study off Sand Island and Mokapu ocean outfall areas. Year 03. Interim report, first sampling quarter. AECOS No. 141: 48 p. 1979.
- Zooplankton and larval fish study off Sand Island and Mokapu ocean outfall areas. Year 02. Final report. AECOS No. 141: 160 p. 1979.
- Environmental assessment and management planning of mooring systems in Hawaii. ECI
No. 151: 76 p. 1978.
- Biological and biochemical investigations on water samples from Kahuku Seafood Plantation. ECI No. 143: 23 pp. September, 1977.
- Marine water quality parameters: an ecosystem approach. Prep. for State of Hawaii, Department of Health. ECI No. ???: 16 p.
- Kaneohe Bay Urban Water Resources Study: Benthic Biota. In: Kaneohe Bay Water Resources Data Evaluation Appendices I and II. ECI No. 123.
Related Report Listings:
AECOS Projects Menu
AECOS report titles typically use
appropriate ʻokina and kahakō
markings for Hawaiian place names.
These have been removed
in the listings on this page to aid
place name searches.
If interested in obtaining a copy of
a report listed here (and provided
the client does not object to its release
if not a public document), send a
request by email to the AECOS Inc.
office [AECOS@AECOS.com]. It is
important to provide the correct
job number in your request.
Documents that can be distributed
as an email attachment (.PDF) are
usually provided at no charge. Some
older documents may not be available
from our archives.
ECI (Environmental Consultants
Inc.) refers to the original name of
AECOS Inc., incorporated in the
State of Hawai‘i in 1971.
© 2010-14. AECOS Inc. ~ All rights reserved.
in Hawaiʻi nei
Last modified January 29, 2014 by webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org)