AECOS Inc.     LIST OF PROJECTS
Aquatic Biological Surveys
Wetlands delineations, wetlands, and others
Reports listed by island
- Click here for our 10 MOST RECENT wetland survey project reports
- Wetland delineation on TMK: (4) 5-9-03: 040 and 007 in Limahuli Valley, Kauai. AECOS
No. 1284B: 16 pp plus attachments. December 2011.
- Wetland considerations for a private parcel (TMK: (4) 5-2-21: 007-0004) along the Kilauea River, Kahili Makai Estates, Kauai. AECOS No. 1210: 15 p. September 2009.
- Biological and water quality surveys of Kaloko Marsh at Kuhio Highway, Wailua, Kauai. AECOS No. 1155A: 7 pp. April 2009.
- A wetland delineation for a comfort station individual wastewater treatment system modification at Haena State Park, Kauai. Prep. for Strategic Solutions Inc. AECOS No.
1179: 6 p. October 2008.
- Wetland delineation at Akulikuli, Kealia Forest Reserve, Kapaa, Kauai. AECOS No. 1157A:
14 p. January 2008.
- First annual monitoring report for a removal/restoration of an impacted wetland site on a private parcel (TMK: 5-4-04:54) along the Hanalei River, Kauai. AECOS No. 1066C. August 2007.
- Best Management Practices Plan: Restoration of an impacted wetland site on parcel
TMK:5-4-04:54 (Ben-Dor) along the Hanalei River, Kauai. AECOS No. 1066B: 6 pp. June 2005.
- A removal/restoration plan for an impacted wetland site on a private parcel (TMK: 5-4-04:54) along the Hanalei River, windward Kauai. AECOS No. 1066A: 30 pp. March 2005.
- Environmental assessment and proposed mitigative actions for construction of a residence in a wetland area off Anini Road, Kauai. AECOS No. 617: 18 p. 1990.
MOLOKAʻI, LANAʻI, MAUI
- TBR Aquatic Features Descriptions and Status. Draft. AECOS No. 1383: 44 pp. February 2014.
- Wetland delineation for TMKs (1) 6-6-004: 013-019, 027, 028, and 032 in Haleiwa, northshore Oahu. AECOS No. 1263: 14 pp. April 2011.
- Wetland delineation for the proposed Kapolei Harborside Center drainage channel,
Campbell Industrial Park, Oahu. AECOS 583C: 19 p. November 2008.
- Wetlands survey and delineation for the Catholic Diocese property (TMK: 9-1-17:010 &
041) in Honouliuli at Old Fort Weaver Road on Oahu. AECOS No. 1185: 8 p. October 2008.
- Pearl Harbor Wetlands Inventory. 150 pp. November 2007.
- Wetland site reconnaissance for lots 4604 and 5345 at Ko Olina, Oahu, Hawaii. [letter report]. AECOS No. 1149: 3 p. July 2007.
- Wetland site reconnaissance, Dey Family Subdivision, Waimanalo, Hawaii. AECOS 1137:
5 p. February 2007.
- Feasibility study for mangrove removal along the south Kaneohe Bay shoreline, Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 1107B: 110 pp. December 2006.
- Wetland boundary determinations for proposed culverts/road crossings at Kealiakealanani Project site, Kealia, Kauai. Honolulu. AECOS No. 1135: 12 p. December 2006.
- Descriptive report on "wetland" conditions and status for the Kukuiula Planned Community lower sedimentation basin. AECOS Consultants No. AC045A: 6 p. July 2005.
- Botanical and wetland survey of a private parcel (TMK: 4-7-071:001) at Valley of the Temples Memorial Park in Ahuimanu, windward Oahu. AECOS No. 1063: 8 p. June 2004.
- Assessment of wetland conditions on Parcel TMK: 9-7-19: 38 in Waiau, Central Oahu.
AECOS Consultants No. AC035: 5 p. 2003.
- A wetland boundary determination for the Waipahu Ash Landfill Closure, Waipahu, Oahu. AECOS No. 987A: 14 p. October 2001.
- Environmental assessment for relocation of the drainline "N" outlet structure at The Peninsula (TMK: 3-9-08: 010) in Hawaii Kai, east Oahu. AECOS Consultants No. AC023B:
14 p. 2001.
- Environmental assessment for a proposed shore protection structure at The Peninsula (TMK: 3-9-08: 036) in Hawaii Kai, east Oahu. AECOS Consultants No. AC023A: 23 p. 2001.
- Aquatic resources survey for the HECO Waiau Power Generating Station on East Loch of Pearl Harbor, Oahu.AECOS No. 961A: 15 p. 2001.
- Wetland resources inventory for City & County of Honolulu coastal parcel at Waiahole,
Oahu. [with Dr. E. Funk]. AECOS No. 824C: 7 p. 2001.
- Wetland delineation and observations for the Waikane Nature Park, Waikane, Island of
Oahu. AECOS No. 919: 10 p. October 2000.
- Wetland resources inventory for City & County of Honolulu coastal parcels, Waiahole-Waikane Park, Oahu. [with Dr. E. Funk]. AECOS No. 824B: 16 p. 2000.
- Biological survey of East End or Keehi Canal at the Honolulu International Airport, Oahu. AECOS No. 900C: 10 p. March 1999.
- Biological survey of Manuwai Canal at the Honolulu International Airport, Oahu. AECOS No. 900B: 16 p. August 1998.
- Environmental observations, Kapalama Canal at Nimitz Highway. AECOS No. 542. 1988.
- 1994 Environmental Study of the Nuupia Ponds Wildlife Management Area, MCBH-KB,
Oahu, Hawaii. Tasks 5a, 5b, 5c, 5e, 5f, & 5g. AECOS No. 761B: 66 p. + append. March 1995.
- Kawainui Marsh Flood Control Project Preconstruction Water Quality Monitoring Assessment Using Existing Data. AECOS No. 810: 10 p. February 1995.
- An environmental reconnaissance survey of the Haleiwa Bypass Highway marsh at Haleiwa, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 758: 14 p. January 1994.
- Environmental assessment for installation of floating docks, "The Peninsula", Hawaii Kai. AECOS No. 629. 1991.
- A biological reconnaissance survey and environmental assessment for the Heeia Wastewater Collection System, Heeia, Oahu. AECOS No. 562: p. 1990.
- Environmental considerations for the Hilton (Kahanamoku Beach) Lagoon Project, Waikiki, Oahu. In: Hilton Lagoon. Concept Report. AECOS 586A: 11 p. 1990.
- Biological Surveys in the Nuupia Ponds Wildlife Management Area in Association with the November 1984 Opening of the Paakai/Kailua Bay Channel. AECOS No. 424. 1985.
- "Before"/"After" monitoring of water quality and hydrological patterns in association with
a channel dredging project at the Nuupia Ponds Wildlife Management Area (WMA). AECOS No. 423: 106 p. + appendices. July 1985.
- Hydrological Patterns and Water Quality of the Nu'upia Ponds, Marine Corps Air Station, Kaneohe Bay, Island of Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 374: 120 p. September 1983.
- Nutrient and Suspended Solids Budget for Kawainui Marsh, Oahu, Hawaii. Final Report. AECOS No. 268: 54 p. plus appendices. October 1981.
- Salt and Tide Incursion at the Mouth of Heeia Stream, Kaneohe. ECI No. 130. 1976.
- Wetland delineation at Kalaeloa, Molokai. AECOS No. 1225: 29 pp. September 2010.
- Wetland delineation of East Kapu Place, Kihei, Maui. AECOS No. 1104: 57 pp. April 2008 (rev. August 2010).
- A removal/restoration plan for an impacted wetland site at D&J Ocean Farm (TMK:
5-6-006: 024 & 034) at Manae along the south coast of Molokai. AECOS Consultants No. AC059: 16 p. August 2006.
- Descriptive report on an isolated wetland at Makena State Park, Makena, Maui with consideration to wetland enhancement options. [with R. David]. AECOS Consultants No. AC036: 20 p. 2003.
OTHER PACIFIC ISLAND GROUPS
- Report on jurisdictional waters for the Lower East Side of the New Saddle Road Project, State Highway 200 (MP 11 to MP 6) Island of Hawaii. AECOS No. 1213B: 29 pp. October 2010.
- Preliminary reconnaissance survey of aquatic features between survey points 1700+00
and 1855+00 for the New Saddle Road Project, Island of Hawaii. AECOS No. 1213A: 10 p. January 2010.
- Biological and water quality reconnaissance survey of streams and potential wetlands
near Pohala, Kau, Island of Hawaii. AECOS No. 1171: 21 p. June 2008.
- A wetlands reconnaissance survey along Keanuiomano Stream at Hawaii Preparatory Academy, Waiaka, Hawaii (revised). AECOS No. 1143B: 17 p. May 2008.
- Guam and Tinian wetlands inventory. Prep. with Wil Chee Planning Inc. AECOS 1130: 269 p. August 2008.
- Wetland delineation of Island Equipment Co. property in Hagatna, Guam; for Island Equipment Co. AECOS No. 1151. January 2008.
- Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) wetlands report. State of the wetlands and recommendations for new wetlands policy for CNMI Coastal Resources Management Office and CNMI Wetlands Task Force. AECOS No. 1077: 89 p. June 2005.
- Section 404(b)(1) Evaluation for the Palau Compact Road. In: Environmental Impact Statement for Construction of the Palau Compact Road, Babeldaob Island, Republic of Palau [Wil Chee Planning, Inc.] AECOS No. 850D: 43 p. 1998.
- Biological Survey of marine ponds at the Pago Pago International Airport, Island of Tutuila, American Samoa. AECOS No. 886: 18 p. 1997.
stream and lake surveys
AECOS Projects Menu
AECOS report titles typically use
appropriate ʻokina and kahakō
markings for Hawaiian place names;
however, these have been removed
in the listings on this page to aid
place name searches.
If interested in obtaining a copy of
a report listed here (and provided
the client does not object to its release
if not a public document), send an
email to the AECOS Inc. office
[AECOS@AECOS.com]. It is important
to provide the correct AECOS job
number in your request. Documents
distributed as a .PDF emailed back to
you are provided at no charge. Some
older documents may not be available
from our archives.